What is Easy Peasy Kids?
- Easy Peasy Kids can help you understand your teen or toddler.
- Do you face daily battles with your kids?
- Are you questioning your child’s behaviour?
- Do you want to know what makes your child tick?
- Are your children out of control?
- Don’t worry; you’re not alone! Managing children’s behaviour is the number one parenting issue in Australia whether you have a toddler or a teenager.
- That’s where Easy Peasy Kids can help. We’ll get to the root of your problem, give you strategies to cope and help develop a realistic long-term solution for your family.
- If you have already spent thousands and thousands of dollars on specialists to no avail, don't despair as this has been the case for many of our clients. Easy Peasy Kids thinks outside the box and works with every child's individual needs to formulate the best solution for all involved.
On the blog:
An honest insight into 16 years of living with ADHD by Louisa Simmonds from Midlife Mayhem I don’t believe in sugarcoating ADHD or looking at the disorder through rose-tinted glasses. Raising a child with ADHD is hard work and can be challenging and frustrating for parents. But although children with ADHD may test the very boundaries of your patience as a parent, these kids are pretty cool … [Read More...]
Does anyone really know you? Do they know what goes in inside your head? Do they share the voices that you hear? Do they smile outwardly and hide the emotional pain they feel constantly? Is your day a constant one step forward, two steps back? I fall into all of the above and I'm sure that I'm not alone. We have friends to share how we feel with, although we are scared to dump too much on them, … [Read More...]
So you really want to change? You feel down in the dumps, flatlining at the end of the day, it was a tough day, most days are and you get through them. We all have bad days, some people have absolutely horrific days everyday. My perception of my bad day, will not match yours. They are non comparable. There are far too many factors making us who we are alongside our own personal situation to … [Read More...]
At Easy Peasy Kids we receive products and as we do not do reviews, promotions or sponsored posts, we have been saving them up, to make up some Giveaways for you. The only thing you have to do is enter - easy peasy. This month we are introducing the first of our super monthly giveaways. Each month we will present a selection of great prizes for you and you will have all month to … [Read More...]
Any type of behavioural change takes time. There are some truly amazing people that can decide to change something and can do it overnight. I am not one of these. My head is full of wonderful intent yet lacking the go and get them attitude when it comes down to the crunch. I can beat myself up over pretty much anything and the words "It's my fault" replay in my head on a daily basis. The irony … [Read More...]
An easy peasy give away : I'm looking for a mum who would like to join me in this very special night out next Thursday 2nd May at 7.30pm. I have purchased my ticket and one extra as I thought someone would like to keep me company. Support For Mums: How to Enter Head over and Like the Support for Mums Facebook page , and leave a comment below, telling me something about yourself … [Read More...]
Yesterday I spent the day in bed due to the delightful gastro bug. I asked across various social platforms for some reading material. Within ten minutes my request was responded to. Over sixty-five blogs for me to read. By the time this post is complete I know there will be more. With nothing else do to being in quarantine from the kids and the Mr. the reading extravaganza commenced. The … [Read More...]
I was asked by Marita from Stuff with Thing if I could write a post on how to empower child on the spectrum or with different needs to protect them against child abuse. I was honoured to consult with Holly-ann Martin the founder and Managing Director of Safe4Kids who wrote this post on protecting our children from child abuse. I believe this advice can help all children. Children that … [Read More...]