What is Easy Peasy Kids?
- Easy Peasy Kids can help you understand your teen or toddler.
- Do you face daily battles with your kids?
- Are you questioning your child’s behaviour?
- Do you want to know what makes your child tick?
- Are your children out of control?
- Don’t worry; you’re not alone! Managing children’s behaviour is the number one parenting issue in Australia whether you have a toddler or a teenager.
- That’s where Easy Peasy Kids can help. We’ll get to the root of your problem, give you strategies to cope and help develop a realistic long-term solution for your family.
- If you have already spent thousands and thousands of dollars on specialists to no avail, don't despair as this has been the case for many of our clients. Easy Peasy Kids thinks outside the box and works with every child's individual needs to formulate the best solution for all involved.
On the blog:
Working with children takes every ounce of energy I have and then some, with possibly a glass of red at the end of the day. Their enthusiasm never ceases to bring me right into their moment, of course it helps that my career is centred around children and their behaviour. After twenty years I still have nothing concrete to give you, no magic answers. I see patterns, I see uniqueness and I see … [Read More...]
Kind eyes doesn't mean you are a soft touch. Kind eyes doesn't mean people can walk all over you. Kind eyes simply mean you care. You care about yourself and you care for those you meet. Care doesn't mean you love or even like them. Care means you take a moment to perhaps think of the bigger picture in that you haven't walked in their shoes and you don't live their life. Kind eyes … [Read More...]
Do you live in or near Melbourne? We have three special prizes for you. Cupcake Masterclass and Cookbook Melbourne Central together with Cupcake Central are giving away one Cupcake Central Masterclass for you and a friend, valued over $200. You will also receive a copy of the "Hatch that Dream" cookbook, valued at $45. Jimmi Jamz Kids Party Package Jimmi Jamz in East Brunswick … [Read More...]
This month, we bring you another fabulous selection of awesome prizes, to say thank you for your continued support. Mum + Bub from Aden + Anais "The mum+bub product line features signature formulations made with fresh, fermented pawpaw fruit, naturally-derived ingredients and a light Australian Sandalwood scent in the body wash and lotion. Equally significant are ingredients that are NOT … [Read More...]
I have all the great kids I work with for these wonderful life tips, hope you find them as helpful as I have ;) Mr 6 " When you love someone don't kiss them on the bum but on their face" Miss 5 "Poo and chocolate can look the same on your hands, so don't take chocolate to the toilet" Mr 9 " When you play computer game with your dad, let him win once" Miss 6 "When you finish eating dinner say … [Read More...]
I have a seventeen year old daughter, she's in her final year of high school. Next year my Miss 17 is off to see the world on a gap year. My baby girl is a woman. Every day I'm amazed that she's all grown up, it blows me away. Before she was born I read every book available on having children. I wanted to parent 100% spot on. No parenting fails for me. It didn't quite work out like the … [Read More...]
An honest insight into 16 years of living with ADHD by Louisa Simmonds from Midlife Mayhem I don’t believe in sugarcoating ADHD or looking at the disorder through rose-tinted glasses. Raising a child with ADHD is hard work and can be challenging and frustrating for parents. But although children with ADHD may test the very boundaries of your patience as a parent, these kids are pretty cool … [Read More...]
Does anyone really know you? Do they know what goes in inside your head? Do they share the voices that you hear? Do they smile outwardly and hide the emotional pain they feel constantly? Is your day a constant one step forward, two steps back? I fall into all of the above and I'm sure that I'm not alone. We have friends to share how we feel with, although we are scared to dump too much on them, … [Read More...]