Your Children’s Drawings
The book will consist of all my daily tips and further observations of why children behave the way they do and the techniques I have found help improve their behaviour and sometimes even yours
It will be easy peasy to use as you will be able to open it up on any page and have an insight that may make your day a little easier.
These insights I have learnt from children over the last 18 years, as a mother, teacher and behaviour consultant.
I love children’s drawings and I can think of no better way to enhance the e-Book than to include drawings from children, so this is your chance to get your child’s ‘masterpiece’ published in an e-Book all about kids.
Children’s Drawings Guidelines
- Age Group ; From when they can hold a pencil to draw up to and including age 15.
- Must be on A4 paper. Ideally send it an A4 envelope to avoid creases or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child can write their name & age on the front of the drawing if you want to see their name published, as there will be no caption.
- Child’s Name, Age, DOB, your Email & what the drawing is written neatly on the back.
- Drawing can be of anything your child wants, but it would be good it is centred around a theme or word, such as ‘sharing’, ‘family’ or ‘playing’, so that I can match them to some of the insights. Be as imaginiative as you like.
- Please send all drawings to Easy Peasy Kids Book, 2 Pett Court Heathmont VIC 3135
- All entries must be received by Friday 6th January 2012.
- Drawings can not be returned so please make a copy of it if you wish.
- By submitting a drawing, you give explicit permission for the drawing to be published by Easy Peasy Kids.
- All published drawings will receive a copy of the e-Book.
- You get to make me happy and I will endeavour to use every drawing received.
Please leave a comment if you would like your child to contribute or if you have any questions.
Latest posts by Nathalie Brown (see all)
- I’d like to know 11 things about you. I’ll start with me. - 28/11/2013
- Child Behaviour: To be kind you have to see kindness daily - 25/11/2013
- What Makes A Good Friend - 21/11/2013